1. It is especially sticky, but that helps it cling to the nail.
2. It is hard and dry, please dip a brush into a little alcohol (slip solution) to make working this easier if it’s too sticky.
3. At low temperatures, PVC soft solid gel will become hardened. It can be heated with a hair dryer or hot water for a while, the gel will restore the original elasticity.
How to use:
Step 1. Take an appropriate amount of translucent solid gel, shape it into a ball and place it on the nail surface.
Step 2. Flatten it with your fingers (you can dip it in clean water).
Step 3. Shape the pattern with a glue stick (cure it after the pattern is finished).
Step 4. Apply a layer of top coat and cure it under UV light it for 30 seconds.
Step 5. Apply a layer of mirror powder and cure.
Step 6. Apply the reinforcement gel, put on your favorite decoration, and cure.
Two Steps to remove:
• Soak nails in a glass bowl filled with a small amount of acetone, or wrap each nail in a cotton pad soaked with acetone for around 5 to 10 minutes.
• Product will start to become soft and you can gently file it away or slide it off using a small wooden stick.
1. Please avoid contact with the skin. In case of an accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately. (show the label whenever possible)
2. Keep tightly sealed. Keep out of sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.