A luxurious silk pillowcase that simply meets all the standards.
Made from the highest grade long strand 100% mulberry silk, tightly woven into a shiny, smooth silk charmeuse, and dyed with non-toxic dyes. The rich density of 22 momme means it is made to last
.Smooth as pearl sleep surface is kind to hair and skin. Curls last longer, and fine hair resists breakage. Wake up with hydrated skin and no pillow creases. A wondrous beauty sleep awaits!
– Standard: 20 inches x 26 inches (51 cm x 66 cm)
– Queen: 20 inches x 30 inches (51 cm x 76 cm)
– King: 20 inches x 36 inches (51 cm x 91 cm)
Note: since our pillowcases are handmade, a size discrepancy of 1 inch (2.5 cm) can occur
– King: the opening is at the edge of the pillowcase. Overlap = 5.5 inches (14 cm)
– Queen: the opening is at the edge of the pillowcase. Overlap = 5.1 inches (13 cm)
– Standard: the opening is at the edge of the pillowcase. There is no overlap. This means the pillowcase looks like an open bag
Material- 100% long strand mulberry silk- 22 momme (600 thread count)
– Extra shiny silk charmeuse- Grade 6A (highest grade)- Non-toxic dyes- OEKO-TEX® 100 certified
Certified Silk Bedding Benefits
– Hydration: Silk is less absorbent than cotton
– your skin and strands will resist moisture loss
– Less friction: Silk is smooth – your hair will resist frizz, tangling, bed head, and breakage
– Hypoallergenic: Silk is naturally resistant to allergens such as dust mites, mold, and fungus
– Eco-friendly: Silk is 100% biodegradable
Hand Wash: 1. Soak the pillowcase in a container filled with mild soap and lukewarm water 2. Wash and rinse by gently squeezing the pillowcase under running water. Do not rub or wring the fabric 3. Hang to dry. 4. Steam on the low heat setting after flipping the pillowcase inside out
Machine Wash: Place the pillowcase in a mesh laundry bag and wash on the gentle cycle and cold water setting 2. Hang to dry 3. Steam on the low heat setting after flipping the pillowcase inside out.